In no particular order…
1. Food – when else is it okay to eat everything you possibly can fit on a plate, then go on to eat a big piece of Christmas cake and THEN nibble on sweets and crisps all day?! Okay, so you put on twice your original body weight in a week, but it’s all worth it 😉
2. Secret Santa! – It never ends up staying secret, but it’s so much fun! It’s also okay to buy the most ridiculous gifts for your friends. Plus, everyone gets something, but you only have to buy one gift each.
3. Peeking under the tree – Come on, no matter how old you are, everyone does it…
4. Wrapping presents – I love making them look pretty with ribbons and bows! It’s only going to get ripped off, but it’s nice to know that I spent time on it…
5. Putting up the tree – It makes you feel festive several weeks early!
6. Waking up really early – You never want to wake up at 6am in the morning at any other time of the year, but suddenly at Christmas, it’s okay!
7. Spending time with the people I love – It’s not every day that you get to spend time with nearly every member of your family, and all f your closest friends. Plus, it means lots of parties 😉
8. It’s okay to wear red and green together – MAJOR colour clash at any other time of the year, but at Christmas, it’s “festive”.
9. Watching rubbish T.V – Everyone complains about rubbish daytime T.V throughout the year, but make it Christmas themed and everyone wants to watch it… ALL DAY!
10. Christmas films! – Elf, Love Actually, Home Alone… Christmas films are the best movies ever!
What’s your favourite part of Christmas?