In no particular order:
1. Nandos – I could live of the stuff… I’m a Mango & Lime sort of girl 😉
2. Chocolate box competitions – at Christmas, everyone has a big tin of chocolates, but why not make it competitive by having someone describe the wrapper, and you have to know the exact name of the chocolate? (Roses and Quality Street are quite similar!) Surprisingly, you can get a good hour of entertainment out of this, and I actually get REALLY competitive…
3. Wrapping presents – it’s a great boredom killer, and I love to put ribbons and everything on them so they look pretty! 😀 Also I’m really quick at it, so I think I’m secretly an elf.
4. Doctor Who – call me a geek if you like. David Tennant and Matt Smith are my favourites by far…
5. Bubble Baths – Spending ages in a really deep, hot, Bubble Bath, with music playing fairly loudly.
<< unfortunately I’m not quite lucky enough to have this sort of a bubble bath… someone fix this please?
6. Guys with an Irish accent – for me, this is THE sexiest sound on earth. I could just sit and listen to them all day… except those really annoying chirpy ones, like Jedward, who I just want to punch in the face.
7. Watching Michael McIntyre DVD’s – I’ve seen them several times, and they never fail to make me laugh! Plus, he has two boys, with the same names that I always wanted to call my children if I had boys… Lucas and Oscar (aww)
8. Hugh Grant – YES, he plays the same character in every movie he’s in, but I actually find him quite attractive, even when he does his terrible dance moves… put on a film with him in, and I’m happy 😉
9. Back Massages – I think everyone loves a good massage! I also really like the feeling when someone cracks my back.
10. The Pain of Stretching – it’s a surprisingly satisfying sort of pain! Take it from a dancer.